- 3/4 cup grated carrot (about one small to medium carrot)
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 1/2 cups almond milk
- 1 teaspoon natural vanilla extract
- 1-2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1-2 teaspoons agave or maple syrup depending on how sweet you want them
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients except for the walnuts and the coconut flakes. Cover and refrigerate overnight until the almond milk is completely absorbed.
- Top with chopped walnuts and coconut flakes.