- 1.5 cups unsweetened coconut milk (may use any dairy-free milk)
- 1-2 TBSP unsweetened 100% cacao powder
- 1 ounce organic 70-80% dark chocolate
- Sugar-free sweetener to taste (monk fruit, stevia)
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch pink Himalyan salt
- Heat the milk and dark chocolate over medium heat in a small saucepan.
- Add remaining dry ingredients and bring to a low boil.
- Let ingredients simmer for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Pour into mug, sip and enjoy!